Info on Past Guest Party!

StringerBell

I haven't sailed on Carnival for several years - is there a limit on how 'past' you can be? And we're sailing with our children this time - would we be able to take them with us (they are 23, 21 and 18, but have never sailed on Carnival - we used to leave them home!)?

thanks,

KC

wow I thought they had one on every sailing but then again we rarely sail less than 5 days.

From Carnival:

Past Guests are given recognition from the staff and crew on board and invited to a Repeaters Party (on cruises of 5-days or longer). Platinum Card Past Guests are offered benefits and privileges through the Past Guest Recognition Program

:)

I haven't sailed on Carnival for several years - is there a limit on how 'past' you can be? And we're sailing with our children this time - would we be able to take them with us (they are 23, 21 and 18, but have never sailed on Carnival - we used to leave them home!)?

thanks,

KC

It seems to vary a tad from ship to ship. A personalized invitation is delivered to your cabin. You need to bring the invitation along as they are collected at the door.

On some ships folks have been able to bring in guests, on others folks without an invitation have been turned away.

:)

Archived