Carnival t-shirts

Has anyone ever gotten the shirts u can order online from the carnival website? I'm thinking about getting them as our favors and everyone can wear them on the day we sail out and can get a group shot of us all in them....

Has anyone gotten these b4 and how have they turned out?

Or does this favor idea sound tacky?

• 2 weeks later...

I got them for my December wedding and they turned out great. We didnt have a photo put on, just one of the designs.

Everyone seemed to love the shirts. They were worn all throughout the cruise and i've seen them worn several times since we've come home also.

Great favors in my opinion... Slight cheese factor, but we all loved them!

I got them for my December wedding and they turned out great. We didnt have a photo put on, just one of the designs.

Everyone seemed to love the shirts. They were worn all throughout the cruise and i've seen them worn several times since we've come home also.

Great favors in my opinion... Slight cheese factor, but we all loved them!

Thanks for responding!

They have been something i've been thinking about for months now! We would get a design carnival provides too. The picture i was referring to was on the ship of us all in the same shirt :-) And i am going to get "bride" and "groom" on the back of mine and my hunny's. Something to put in my OOT bags! I just haven't heard anyone on here say anything about them, and thought maybe it was stupid.... I think some of my family would wear them again and i know i would!

Getting so excited! :-)

Archived