Credit

:p I booked my cruise directly through RCI on their website. I just checked and the price for the same room type on the same deck is considerably cheaper. I leave in 5 days. Has anyone ever called RCI and recieved credit for the difference?

Thanks.

:p I booked my cruise directly through RCI on their website. I just checked and the price for the same room type on the same deck is considerably cheaper. I leave in 5 days. Has anyone ever called RCI and recieved credit for the difference?

Thanks.

I would definitely call. We booked our next cruise while on the last cruise. The loyalty ambassador told us to "keep on eye on the prices because they'd honor the difference if the price went down". She then said she didn't think we'd see the prices any lower than what we paid.

The worst that can happen is they tell you no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck, let us know what they say.

:mad:I called and they gave me a sing song answer, of course,

why they couldn't do that. Something like they would have

to cancel the orginal reservation and then I would have to

re-book on their website myself? I'm not willing to screw

up my vacation with it being so close. I feel I got a good

price orginally. So I'm just going to leave as it is. But, the

reason why I asked is because the price is 500$ difference. (half our bar bill!) For the same deck and catorgory room? I'm going to ask when we check in again. Like you said,

can't hurt to ask.......going to pack now!:o

Don;'t wait. Call back and keep calling till you get the answer you want. Never hurts to keep trying. They should be able to give you the credit, even if it is an onboard credit.

I think you should also call back. Before I made my reservation online with RCCL I spoke to a representative and he told me if the prices went down to call them and they would adjust. Keep us posted!

Call and ask for a supervisor! We have in fact had price differences applied less than a week before sailing. They don't have to cancel and rebook. That's not how it's handled. They simply adjust the price on the existing booking. Don't give up on this--especially for that much money.

beachchick

Archived