Lanai Cabins

fredzy

These Lanai Cabins look like an Outside Cabin in size but with slidding Patio doors!...nothing more really from what I can see from these pictures that DBA posted on his blogsite.

I would hate to be fighting with people every other day about the deck chairs as well!:cool::eek::cool:

The "fight" would be up to you. If you see people using them but you are perfectly content IN your room at the moment, is it a huge deal? Yes, in fact they are "yours" but if you aren't using them in that moment...

The only difference besides the doors is the layout of the room. These rooms WERE previously standard oceanview rooms with the head of the bed against the windows

Thanks for the photos and blog about the lanai cabins, DBA. I'm super excited to be trying one, but I have a looooonnnnng time to wait -- May 2012.

Still going? Looks like you don't have a countdown for it, but you do for one later on...

Glad you liked the pics and they were helpful

Nice for the lanai stateroom occupants, but not so nice for everyone else. The rest of the passengers just lost the pleasure of sitting on the promenade deck (which I like to do!), at least along midship where the view is good.

igraf

There are plenty of loungers all around that deck with varying views for anyone to use.

Hope that helps to put your mind at ease

Archived