One Month From Today - Wow! I'm so excited!!!!

Tammy25

I just completed everything for the wedding. All the paperwork was faxed over today and I even spoke with the wedding coordinator who called ME..soooo cool! I'm in hibernation now thanks to the crappy weather here in PA. I decided to go with silk flowers for my bridal bouquet and the guys bout's. I found a website with gorgeous arrangements and they also work with you to make it however you want it! I now know what I'm getting and know that I will be happy with it. Also, I get to keep the bouquet which is awesome! I got my bouquet, groom bout, 2 other bout's and 2 corsages for $160!!! Way better deal then the flowers from Carnival (and you can't take those off the ship).

Also, I got a call today from someone at Carnival who asked if I would like a cabin upgrade. Since we are listed as a "special occasion", they offered us an upgrade to a penthouse suite!! I couldn't pass up the deal..plus they moved the two boys from an interior cabin to an oceanview for free! They have to be on the same floor as us so they moved them ..hehehe. Now we have a whirlpool tub, huge room and balcony! But now we do have the boys next to us ..it's an adjoining room lol..but they have strict orders ...they can't come in!!! I'm so happy and can't wait. My fiance' doesn't know about the upgrade..I'm making it a surprise and my wedding gift to him. I think he will be very happy

I hope everyone is well....

Hey do you mind sharing the website you are buying your flowers from?

I just completed everything for the wedding. All the paperwork was faxed over today and I even spoke with the wedding coordinator who called ME..soooo cool! I'm in hibernation now thanks to the crappy weather here in PA. I decided to go with silk flowers for my bridal bouquet and the guys bout's. I found a website with gorgeous arrangements and they also work with you to make it however you want it! I now know what I'm getting and know that I will be happy with it. Also, I get to keep the bouquet which is awesome! I got my bouquet, groom bout, 2 other bout's and 2 corsages for $160!!! Way better deal then the flowers from Carnival (and you can't take those off the ship).

Also, I got a call today from someone at Carnival who asked if I would like a cabin upgrade. Since we are listed as a "special occasion", they offered us an upgrade to a penthouse suite!! I couldn't pass up the deal..plus they moved the two boys from an interior cabin to an oceanview for free! They have to be on the same floor as us so they moved them ..hehehe. Now we have a whirlpool tub, huge room and balcony! But now we do have the boys next to us ..it's an adjoining room lol..but they have strict orders ...they can't come in!!! I'm so happy and can't wait. My fiance' doesn't know about the upgrade..I'm making it a surprise and my wedding gift to him. I think he will be very happy

I hope everyone is well....

Hi everyone...I just wanted to post the link to the website for the silk flowers I purchased.

http://www.elegantbridalbouquets.com/default.asp

I can't wait to see the finished work! My cake topper was shipped yesterday. I will post a picture of that once I receive it. It's all so exciting. I am going to go nuts since I don't really have anything else to do...just figure out luggage and packing! ugh..I hate that part.

I am flying on United and they told me that my dress needs to be in a folding garment bag to fit in the overhead and it counts as my carry on piece. Peachy! I bought a 52" folding garment bag but I'm so worried about the dress getting wrinkled. It's a full skirt at the bottom. no train but long and full. Thats my biggest worry..getting it there in perfect condition! I hate flying!

Archived