Dinning Room seating question

C&THollings

there are tables that accommodate 10 pax. just make sure all bookings are linked together for dining.

Exactly.

I also wanted to add that the ship's deck plans on the Carnival site will give you a rough idea about where the larger tables are and how many they seat.

:)

Carnival Conquest - Carnival Glory - Carnival Valor - Carnival Liberty - Carnival Freedom

* Tables for 2: square

* Tables for 4: booth-style; square

* Tables for 6: round

* Tables for 8: rectangular; round

* Tables for 10: round

Carnival Conquest - Carnival Glory - Carnival Valor - Carnival Liberty - Carnival Freedom

* Tables for 2: square

* Tables for 4: booth-style; square

* Tables for 6: round

* Tables for 8: rectangular; round

* Tables for 10: round

We were on the Liberty in Dec and had a long table for 10 in the silver olympian and a round table for 7 next to it. We were linked to gether when we booked.

If you are not seated together the first night, ask the maitre de. On the Conquest, several of us cruise critics folks decided we wanted to eat together(at least 12 of us) and they made a long table for us with a booth on one side and chairs on the the other side and the ends. It was a blast. We switched seats every night to chat. Good luck.

Exactly.

I also wanted to add that the ship's deck plans on the Carnival site will give you a rough idea about where the larger tables are and how many they seat.

:)

The deck plan for the dinning room?? I don't think I have seen this on the web site before. Can you send me a link?

Most likely you will be seated at the same table. When I was on the Valor there was a big round table next to our table that fit 10 pax. Also, if worst comes to worst they could add 2 chairs to a table set for 8. We were seated at a table set for 8 and it seemed that they could add 2 chairs quite easily. But we were only a group of 5 so the table probably appeared a bit bigger than it actually is. Best of luck. Enjoy your cruise.

P.S. Lady Jag, I love your signature.:)

Archived