OMG, Upgrade to loft suite.

This is a little off topic :) but I can't seem to find the correct when searching the threads. When we cruised the Oasis in June 2010 we rented the wow/royal connect phones, they were great. Now it seems there are dect phones??? Does anyone know anything about this???? Thanks!

Not sure exactly what you're asking, but I think you're asking about the old I-Phones they had that they no longer have. That is where you could text on them and also had like GPS on there so you knew where the user of that phone was. I don't know exactly where they stopped using those phones, but when I was on there in Nov they were no more.

The Dect phones are like your cordless phone at home and work anywhere on the ship. It has it's own phone # where people can call ya anywhere on the ship. From what I understand, there is a limited amount of those available each week to rent. (Can't tell ya the price)

Hope this helps ya

We liked the old style because we could tell exactly where the kids where anytime on the ship. I would say they were accurate about 85-90% of the time...I know that they were having some issues with them.

The dect phones sound OK to, we will have to be sure we head there first. Do they have the GPS feature also? Thanks for the information!!

Archived