Balcony ? on Spirit Class

mj

I don't know if I will be much help but both cabins jutt out further from the ship than one of the surrounding cabins. You may want to look at the deck plans on the web. It probably won't make a difference but I thought I would mention it. Cabin 5192 is just about exactly mid ships and that is a plus with many cruisers. Cabin 6146 is closer to the front of the ship but not too close to be a problem. Other than that, almost all cabins are the exactly the same in their category except for a few minor exceptions.

Thanks a lot for the info. I cant tell you how many searches I have for for 5192 and nothing has came up.

I hear you, the search function leaves a lot to be desired. I'm kind of new here but learned on the car forum I frequent that googling works better than the forum search. I just type in Pride 5192 and there it was directing me back within cruise critic ! Same criticism on my car forum....search sucks.

Archived