New plan a cruise option is the pits.

G&TQ

I am looking at some future cruises - March of 2012 and wanted to get some pricing. I not the cabins cant all be filled but it seems like the website does not give the lower end of pricing but places you mid range for your selection. Do you have to call for pricing on these or is there a way to get around it?

An example : Freedom of the seas March 4, 2011 Jurnior suite for 2 starting at $3,098 decks 7, 8, 9 I clicked on select a stateroom and it gave me a stateroom on deck 9 for $3,319.54

I just can't figure it out.

Thanks!

I am looking at some future cruises - March of 2012 and wanted to get some pricing. I not the cabins cant all be filled but it seems like the website does not give the lower end of pricing but places you mid range for your selection. Do you have to call for pricing on these or is there a way to get around it?

An example : Freedom of the seas March 4, 2011 Jurnior suite for 2 starting at $3,098 decks 7, 8, 9 I clicked on select a stateroom and it gave me a stateroom on deck 9 for $3,319.54

Thanks!

All cabins of the same catagory are the same price. ie- all JR are the same price on any given sailing. Lower decks are not a lower price just because they are a lower deck. Only lower catagories are a lower price.

The higher price you saw might have had tax and port charges added in once you got to that page?

Thanks!

The $3098 is the base cabin price without taxes and fees. If you click under where it says "$3319.54, it breaks down the charges for you.

All JS suites on the ship are the same price regardless of the deck they are on. Balcony cabins can be priced differently, but they are then designated differently, i.e., D1, D2, D3, E1, E2, etc.

The $3098 is the base cabin price without taxes and fees. If you click under where it says "$3319.54, it breaks down the charges for you.

All JS suites on the ship are the same price regardless of the deck they are on. Balcony cabins can be priced differently, but they are then designated differently, i.e., D1, D2, D3, E1, E2, etc.

So glad someone said it so much more clearly than I did..... :o:D

Archived