cab fare from Toronto airport to downtown hotel

Does anyone know how much a cab would be from the Toronto airport to the Fairmont Royal York hotel? Princess is charging $83pp for transfers on the Maple Explorer cruise tour. I assume that would be from the airport to hotel precruise and then after the cruise from the ship to airport in New York. Thanks for any information.

This link says it is $57. Not sure I believe it though. http://www.worldtaximeter.com/toronto

You could also use the Airport express coach service, I have used it several times . I believe the first or maybe the second stop is the Royal York. http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/

Try this link and choose " east of airport". A map will open and where you are going is at the bottom of the map right where the "QEW" lable is on the map. The fare is indeed about $55 give or take a little but less than $60. http://www.gtaa.com/en/travellers/airport_information/ground_transportatio/taxis__limousines/

I think it is Pearson airport. I've been checking for flights from Denver to YYZ. I just read on Trip Advisor about the Airport Express shuttle to downtown and the Fairmont Royal York is one of the stops and it's only $21.95 one way pp. Seems like a better alternative to the overpriced Princess shuttle.

Thanks for all the information.

YYZ is Pearson. a cab from Pearson to the Royal York will run you at least $25-30, so that shuttle sounds like a good deal.

i know the shuttle you're talking about. it's 24 hr and it runs from all 3 terminals every 20 mins during the day and every 30 mins at night. probably your best bet.

by the way, if you buy a return ticket for the shuttle, it's only $36.25 (Canadian)

This is a cruisetour that begins in Toronto and ends in New York, so we'll probably keep the Princess transfer from the ship to the airport. We took it a couple of years ago to LGA and it worked out fine. I just thought that $83pp for the transfers was high. I appreciate all of the information.

I was in Toronto on business before Christmas and a cab from the airport to my hotel in the downtown area was around $50-55. I stayed at the Westin which was only a couple of blocks from the Royal York.

• 1 year later...

Archived