Nachi Cocum prices

AmuseMe

:confused:Wanted to do Nachi Cocum Beach on our own and not through a "pre-booked" excursion. I know how much a taxi is to there (app. 15$). What is the addmission price? What does it include? How much for rentals? Do they have

an all-inclusive rate if you just show up? Thanks for any

info:p

No admission fee so you don't get much. They may ask you to spend a nominal amount for use of the chairs, etc.

There used to be a walkin AI plan - haven't heard that it was discontinued. It was $32 for the drinks and $42 if you wanted the buffett also. Cruise Critic people could also get discount off of those prices.

Either way, look here for a coupon of regular prices (doubt it would work on the AI plans).

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Coupons

We have booked this excursion for our cruise in March. I asked about the CC discount and they said they couldn't do it on top of the already low $32 price. I think the discount is only valid if you buy the all-inclusive when you get there?

Still sounds like a great deal! Have FUN on your vacation!

Chantal

I emailed them about the price for Jan. 2006 and they said they couldn't give me the $32 all-inclusive price and weren't for sure how much it would be. I haven't heard anything back from them about it and it has been a week.

I can't decide which one to book. Cozumel Beach Break Excursion (aka Nachi Cocom) or Beach Adventure Park (aka Playa Mia). Any info would be great.:confused:

:) Thanks! We'll be in Cozumel on Tuesday, April 19, 2005.

Archived