Nachi Cocom

RAMSJUNKIE887

Anybody gonna be at nachi cocom on 3-25-2011 with me?? Me and my wife went last march and just about had the place to ourselves.

We will be there the very next day - so PLEASE leave some food & beverages for us, and don't wear the servers out too bad. :D I LOVE that place!

What do you all usually tip the waiters/bartenders while at Nachi. Haven't been there(going in March) and just want to take care of them.

Well ya know that tipping is such a sensitive subject around here :), but $20 for two people is about 20% of the cost ($49 PP). TOTALLY up to you, of course. Sometimes we give them part of it earlier in the day, and the rest when we leave. First time, we gave it to them when we left. It never mattered service-wise; we have always had GREAT service there. And they have always been very appreciative of the tips.

Well ya know that tipping is such a sensitive subject around here :), but $20 for two people is about 20% of the cost ($49 PP). TOTALLY up to you, of course. Sometimes we give them part of it earlier in the day, and the rest when we leave. First time, we gave it to them when we left. It never mattered service-wise; we have always had GREAT service there. And they have always been very appreciative of the tips.

Alright, thanks, I figured just the regular tipping stds., but just wanted to see what everyone was doing for sure.

Archived