Question About Holiday Inn Express Air/Seaport FLL

kc320

I just booked a Queen Jr suite here for 1 night pre-cruise 9/25/05 using my Priority Club points. Can anyone give any feed back regarding this hotel? We are driving from Central Fl. so the shuttle feature isn't important to us. What kind of restraunts are nearby? I realize there isn't anything in walking distance, just wonder how far we will need to drive.

Thanks,

kc, I had the same question as I am booked there the week before you 9/16/05 using my priority points as well. I do know that it's a relatively new property and has a nice pool area (which is where I'll be hanging out at). I've not found any reviews to date so it's going to be the luck of the draw! If you collect priority points you obviously know that most Holiday Inn's are nice anyhow. As to the question of restaurants in the area..who knows!! We're flying in from Ohio so we will definately be using the shuttles! Good luck! Chef Nancy

Hi there Nancy,

I did manage to find one review on Trip Advisor & it was a good one. I know what you mean about Holiday Inn, they are pretty basic & usually nice.

I'll be with my parents so I was just hoping for some info on nearby restraunts. My dad won't want anything fancy but I want something a little more than Mickey D's:D

Where in Ohio is Stow? We are orignally from Toledo & my late husband's family is in Columbus & Circleville.

We stayed there 2/6/05. It is your typical Holiday Inn Express. It is brand new. Nice continental breakfast in the morning. There is an excellent German restaraunt within walking ditance. It had great German food and lots of beers.

There is also a Chinese buffet across the street in the strip mall.

nancy, I can only guess your move north had something to do with Love,;) That's about the only reason I can think that would move me from here.

kenb, thanks for the resturaunt info, Maybe Dad would enjoy the German food. I know he's not into Chinese at all.

kc.....you're so right!! One day I held my hands out flat in front of me and tried to weigh the right way to go........love or happiness ...stay in the north or go back south!! You can obviously guess my answer!! Have a great day!! Chef Nancy

p.s. yes I am the only one who cooks!! If I don't we eat cereal!! LOL!!:D

Archived