Comfort Suites - Atlantis Passes ?

blondie219

Does anyone know are the access passes that are offered through Comfort Suites for both check in and check out days. We will be in port overnight so would be booking the room for the night...but I didn't know if the passes can be used on the day we check in and also on the day that we would be checking out.

We dont arrive in port until 11:30, but dont leave until 10 PM the following night, so if its only good for one day, then I dont want to waste it on the day we arrive, since it wont be a full day. Thanks a bunch!

Does anyone know are the access passes that are offered through Comfort Suites for both check in and check out days. We will be in port overnight so would be booking the room for the night...but I didn't know if the passes can be used on the day we check in and also on the day that we would be checking out.

We dont arrive in port until 11:30, but dont leave until 10 PM the following night, so if its only good for one day, then I dont want to waste it on the day we arrive, since it wont be a full day. Thanks a bunch!

You can use it both days, but make sure you check in the day u arrive, or you're room will be cancelled as a no show.

Thanks so much Scubagirl! You always give such wonderful advice, thanks to your guidance last October my husband and I enjoyed a nice quiet beach day at BCH, it was almost like having a private beach all to ourselves. Thansk again!

Glad u enjoyed your stay in Nassau. Visit often.

Archived