What to wear on I.E

brummie 223

Yes, jeans day time and shorts :D

Toiletries are provided just a small bottle of shower gel and shampoo.

RR

And a little soap and shower cap, very attractive. Try and buy some of those small empty plastic bottles in a set from Poundworld/Land and fill them up. Just the job for a week, saves a lot of weight. Actually I think I'm right in saying there was a shower gel dispenser in the bathroom.:):)

Jan

I know it is a casual cruise, can you wear jeans in daytime? also are toiletries provided or is it best to take own

As regards toiletries - yes there is shower gel, shampoo, soap & I think body cream. However, I like to take my own esp. an antibacterial hand wash & my own shampoo in small plastic bottle.

Mo. :)

As regards toiletries - yes there is shower gel, shampoo, soap & I think body cream. However, I like to take my own esp. an antibacterial hand wash & my own shampoo in small plastic bottle.

Mo. :)

Hi Mo, I took anti-bacterial hand wash as well, lol.:D:D I put it in one of those bottles with a pump action I mentioned earlier. There's a touch of the Howard Hughes about me.:D:D

Jan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Take the same as you would for any beach holiday in a 3 star hotel. My wife and myself found this quite acceptable as did most others.

This cruise is more Daily Mirror than The Times.

Archived