Save the Dates with Cruise Info Flyer (pics)

Liv2bCruzin

The magnets where purchased from A giftful heart they are incredible btw... the quality of the magnets were way better than I expected. They were very thick and the template part was of very high gloss thick the edges look almost beveled . I would highly recommend them.

I used card stock paper which had the coloring of tea dyed (purchased from Michaels), then came up with a template in power point, I burned all the edges of the paper with a candle outside.( It made a huge mess...lol) I burned about 3 to 4 sheets at a time however there where a few that went up in flames...ha ha ha....

I tri-folded all of them and the used a wax sealing kit (purchased from Michaels) to seal each tri-fold.

I then tied them in raffia and cut the edges of the bows to insure the bow would fit in a envelope.

My mother in law has many jars of shells given living in Florida and all, she sorted though them and found all the same type of shells and similar size. I put a small amount of hot glue in the center of the bow and stuck on the shells.

I then slipped in my magnets and that's it!

Another question, what made you create the template in powerpoint vs using microsoft word? I also would love to have the template for your info sheet if you wouldn't mind. My email is dmurray0521@gmail.com :-)

I actually still had the Word Document on my computer! I used this template (after alot of trial & error! haha). I deleted our last names & booking information. See attached.

I printed this. Had my fiance print the thumbnail of the map in color. Pasted the map onto the Word Document I printed. I suppose you could just do all in one step if you had a color printer. I did mount the attached onto a piece of cardstock so there was a border around the information. I'm a scrapbooker so I used some of my skills! haha

Like I said, I took them to staples & they were happy to put multiples on one sheet of pearlized cardstock. From there, I used my paper trimmer to make sure all the cuts were nice & precise. They turned out great and had all the information guests needed if they wanted to book the cruise.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed or for any other questions. I'm happy to help!

Save the Date Enclosure.doc

I actually still had the Word Document on my computer! I used this template (after alot of trial & error! haha). I deleted our last names & booking information. See attached.

I printed this. Had my fiance print the thumbnail of the map in color. Pasted the map onto the Word Document I printed. I suppose you could just do all in one step if you had a color printer. I did mount the attached onto a piece of cardstock so there was a border around the information. I'm a scrapbooker so I used some of my skills! haha

Like I said, I took them to staples & they were happy to put multiples on one sheet of pearlized cardstock. From there, I used my paper trimmer to make sure all the cuts were nice & precise. They turned out great and had all the information guests needed if they wanted to book the cruise.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed or for any other questions. I'm happy to help!

Thanks so much! This is very helpful! :) I see you're going to sail on the Breeze in January...that's the ship I'm getting married on in May! :D

Archived