FLL- Courtyard Ft Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port?

Flytanya

Has anyone stayed here? We're going to fly into FLL, stay Saturday night, limo or rental car to Miami on Sunday morning.

Have Marriott points to use, and this place looked nice with few points...

Thanks in advance.

Its brand new, located next to Outdoor World Bass Pro Shop and The Fishing Hall of Fame. The Islamorada Fish Company restaurant is located inside the Bass Pro Shop and its excellent. The location is safe and for a night its a good bet. ;)

Thank you!!! My Dad will be all too happy as he's a big fisherman. Is there another place to eat nearby? Kids won't eat fish. Thanks.

Your dads going to love this place, its the Home Depot of sportman equipment!

Here's a link to the restaurants menu, they do have non-seafood items on the menu: http://www.ifcstonecrab.com/ritem.cfm?cat=63

Thats the only restaurant within walking distance. Your kids would love Dave & Busters. If you like steak try Tropical Acres its been around since 1949.(Both of those suggestions are nearby but you'd still need a cab) There are many restaurants within a short cab ride away, check with the hotel to see whats nearby.

Thanks from me, too!! Will be staying at the Courtyard next month for one night pre-cruise (it sounds so good to say that!!), and was wondering about this restaurant that I had heard about. The countdown now begins!!!!!:) :D :)

We're booked at the Courtyard Airport and Cruise Port for a one night pre cruise in June. They supposedly have a free shuttle service from the hotel to the cruise port that leaves at 10A - 11A - 12P.

Has anyone used their shuttle? We have 8 in our party and since you have to sign up for your shuttle (and we arrive late the prior evening) I am concerned that we won't all make our shuttle (we want the 10A).

Thanks

We're booked at the Courtyard Airport and Cruise Port for a one night pre cruise in June. They supposedly have a free shuttle service from the hotel to the cruise port that leaves at 10A - 11A - 12P.

Has anyone used their shuttle? We have 8 in our party and since you have to sign up for your shuttle (and we arrive late the prior evening) I am concerned that we won't all make our shuttle (we want the 10A).

Thanks

Even if the shuttle is full you can always grab a couple of cabs. It should only be around $6-$8 for the cab ride from your location to the port. (not per person) ;)

Archived