Mariner OTS disembarkation, what time for a flight is safe?

We are sailing on the Mariner in January and we are diamond memebers, to past cruisers, what time were you off the ship and to the airport by? I know MCO is over an hour from the port. I just want to make sure we have enough time.

I would safely say schedule anything after noon and you will be fine. It is the norm at Port canaveral to have evytone off teh boat by 10 howver as you know anything can delay but even with a delay if you write on your documents that you have an early light you will be off first. parents just got off mariner sunday and they were off the boat by 8:30 howver when we dropped them off the week before at 11:45 there was a huge back up as there were 4 buses still being loaded to go to the airport. (although like i said that is not the norm and everyone who had first flights already had departed,,,) Just make sure you tell them you need off early. hope this helps i am sure i gave you too much info and rambled on..... we have had froiends get off and get to teh airport for their 1:45 flight and be at the airort by 10:00 so they hopped on an earlier flight so like i said before anything after 12 is a safe bet

We have a 12:20 p.m. flight out of Orlando for this summer's cruise on the Mariner. When I booked the shuttle service, she said we could probably be off my 8:00 a.m. - just to tell them we have an early flight.

Archived