Dream or Liberty??

wavewatcher47

A party of 9 friends and family are considering one of two cruises this summer. The Dream and the Liberty are at the top of our list (we have a very small window of time for vacation and these two cruises fit into our schedule). We are past guests of Carnival but have not been on either of these ships. Any suggestions???? I would love to hear opinions :) Thanks in advance.

We've been on both. Dream in August (w/kids) and we just returned from the Liberty this weekend w/out kids. My dh and I prefer the Liberty BUT the Water Area on the the Dream was fantastic for the kids. Doesn't really answer your question......

I had the same issue and finally decided on the Dream as it was a larger ship and the price was the same for either boat. In addition the dream was going to better islands. And no one in our group had been on the Dream yet. If there was a bigger price difference we would have picked which ever was cheapest.

I have been on both and prefer the Liberty. However, only because it is smaller and I thought the shows were better. I liked the Dream Ports better then Liberty I will never go back to Jamaica and if I do I will stay on ship. I did smell the odor a couple of times on the Dream but not enough to say it ruined my cruise. Had a great time on both. No matter which one you choose you will have a great time. I'm on the Legend Feb27th can't wait.

Never been on the Dream, but had a great time on the Liberty. Close friends of ours have been on the the Dream and said they like the smaller ships better. They found the Dream crowded. I have been on the same class of ship both cruises and loved the Liberty. If you chose her you would not be let down.

Archived