Price Drop....

washitaw

Saw where our sailing that leaves NO in less than five weeks has dropped their prices. My new rate would be $284 cheaper. Called Carnival (who I booked with originally seven months ago) and they said after final payment, I am out of luck for any type of credit.....??? So, do we just start booking three to five weeks out and save money or what??

Saw where our sailing that leaves NO in less than five weeks has dropped their prices. My new rate would be $284 cheaper. Called Carnival (who I booked with originally seven months ago) and they said after final payment, I am out of luck for any type of credit.....??? So, do we just start booking three to five weeks out and save money or what??

Possibly, or take the risk & book early saver next time. Did I read that you booked this 7 months ago....& did NOT book early saver?

The bestyou to book price wise is to book using the early saver rate that way you can get on board credit up until 2 days from sailing date if your specific cabin category price drops from what you paid originally. Keep in mind their are penalties if you need to cancel your cruise.

Even though it seems you did not book using this rate check other better cabin category prices and if they are at or below what you paid you can get an upgrade in cabin category. While you will not get any on board credit you may get a higher cabin category like inside to oceanview etc.

Archived