Marine Friendly Sunscreen-purchase in SJ?

keligirl

:confused:Can you purchase sunsreens like Mexitan or Caribbean Sol at the drug stores/shops in San Juan? I went to order it online for our March cruise and the price skyrocketed with shipping to Canada. I'm hoping I can purchase it down there before the cruise. I know there will be a mark-up because it is a tourist area, but it has to be better than shipping charges.

Does anyone have any info.?

Thanks for your help.

Keligirl :rolleyes:

:confused:Can you purchase sunsreens like Mexitan or Caribbean Sol at the drug stores/shops in San Juan? I went to order it online for our March cruise and the price skyrocketed with shipping to Canada. I'm hoping I can purchase it down there before the cruise. I know there will be a mark-up because it is a tourist area, but it has to be better than shipping charges.

Does anyone have any info.?

Thanks for your help.

Keligirl :rolleyes:

Keligirl - I would be willing to order it for you and just give it to you on the cruise if you would like. I priced 1 bottle of SPF 50 of the Mexitan and it was $5.95 for shipping. Not sure if that is worth it for you or not. My zip is 49424 if you want to play around with it. Let me know here or on the roll call.

I appreciate your kind offer chosen'cruisin. Shipping to Canada was $21.95. Your shipping sounds much better. Can I let you know in a little while? I'll see if anyone has seen it in San Juan as well.

Thanks Again

Keligirl

Archived