On the Big O- Oh MY!!

VikeQn2

I was wondering why Oosterdam changed their PV and Cabo port days as well. OP says they went Cabo, PV instead of PV first?

I think Cabo-PV-Manzanillo would save a few hours sailing and fuel compared to PV-Manzanillo-Cabo

We went last year. Take a cab from port to the hotel. You pay to go in at Las Hadas and they give you that amount in vouchers you can use for food and drings. The hamburger is big enough for two. we found a snack shop along the water and they took the remainder of our vouchers and we purchased beer, soft drinks, and bottled cocktails to take back to the shipp. A nice day by the pool.

Hey gang- Back from the Big O! We did Cabo first then PV then Manzaillo. We were 4 hours late getting into Cabo. We were supposed to get in at 8 am and didn't get there until noon! We went to Las Hadas in Manzaillo - it was $40 and we got $40 credit. It was amazing. Beautiful pool and beach! Worth every dime but long taxi ride! Taxi ride was 15 dollars but 30 min long! I would go back in a heartbeat!!

Archived