Steakhouse Reservations

Crusingmomma

I will be on the Magic in June. I put a request in last week. Did not receive a confirmation like in the past. Sent Carnival a note asking about it. Their reply is that they will send confirmation 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise. We'll see.

I made an online reservation for the Steakhouse on the Carnival Freedom yesterday. Do I get a response prior to arriving on the Cruise Ship so that we know if we got the requested date and time?

We are on the Feb 13 sailing of the Glory and I made a reservation for valantines' day. Got a confirmation email within 48 hours.

We made a reservation in early January and got a confirmation a week later. We are sailing on the Dream in April. Last year same thing, made reservation in January and didn't get confirmation until a couple weeks before cruise in April.

From our experience and what's said on this forum. The confirmations seem to be all over the place.

I am on the Glory, 2/6/11.

I promise I will try to leave her

afloat, so you can enjoy your

cruise also!!

But no guarentees!!!

;):D:o:):rolleyes::cool:

We are on the Feb 13 sailing of the Glory and I made a reservation for valantines' day. Got a confirmation email within 48 hours.

I made a reservation for Valentine's day, too as this is my husbands birthday. But my requested time couldn't be confirmed but I got another time proposal that I accepted and got the confirmation about an hour later. Maybe this happened because on Valentine's day they got more requests and on 'normal' dates every request will be ok?

Very frustrating since you should be able to put in the date and time and when they are full, it comes back and lets you know that! I have called Carnival, my Cruise Consultant and it is a mess because I get a different message from different people! If I get on the cruise and the Steakhouse on the Freedom is full, I will be very upset!

There has to be a better way of conducting Reservation Requests for the Steakhouse!

YIKES:(

I made an online reservation for the Steakhouse on the Carnival Freedom yesterday. Do I get a response prior to arriving on the Cruise Ship so that we know if we got the requested date and time?

What is the link that you used to make the reservation?

I've made two reservations now for our upcoming cruise on the Glory in May.....both through the Steakhouse (one steakhouse, one chef's table) and both times rec'd my confirmation within 24hrs. They are top notch in the communications dept, imo.

Here is the link where I have been requesting my reservation:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLSteakhouseRequest.htm?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

That it the site I used to and I have not received a confirmation for Feb 20th sailing. I thought maybe I should put in another one thinking they never received my first reservation!!!

Yes,you will get an email confirmation. Give it time. It might take a couple of days.

Archived