Victor Bodden's Zip-N-Dip - Can you Zip and not Dip? What's at West Bay Beach?

pitterpattershoppe

We would like to book Victor Bodden's Mayan Jungle Canopy zipline tour. However, we're not really interested in swimming that day.

Victor Bodden's Web site states you can book the Mayan Jungle Canopy tour with their Best-of-Roatan tour for $45. However, basic transportation for the Best-of-Roatan runs anywhere from $25 to $40, depending on the number of people in one's group.

Can you not take alternative transportation to their Mayan Jungle Canopy tour and still get it for $45? If so, what's the cheapest dependable transportation to the Mayan Jungle Canopy tour?

If not, their Zip-N-Dip would clearly be the better deal. Is there anything else to do around West Bay Beach besides swim?

Also, does anyone know whether Victor Bodden offers group discounts on the ziplining or for children? I don't see anything listed on their site.

Thanks so much!! I know that's a lot of questions, but I really appreciate the help.

-pitterpattershoppe

We would like to book Victor Bodden's Mayan Jungle Canopy zipline tour. However, we're not really interested in swimming that day.

Victor Bodden's Web site states you can book the Mayan Jungle Canopy tour with their Best-of-Roatan tour for $45. However, basic transportation for the Best-of-Roatan runs anywhere from $25 to $40, depending on the number of people in one's group.

Can you not take alternative transportation to their Mayan Jungle Canopy tour and still get it for $45? If so, what's the cheapest dependable transportation to the Mayan Jungle Canopy tour?

If not, their Zip-N-Dip would clearly be the better deal. Is there anything else to do around West Bay Beach besides swim?

Also, does anyone know whether Victor Bodden offers group discounts on the ziplining or for children? I don't see anything listed on their site.

Thanks so much!! I know that's a lot of questions, but I really appreciate the help.

-pitterpattershoppe

We just returned last weekend and we did the Zip & Dip with Victor Bodden and enjoyed the entire day with it. We meet the Driver were Victor asked us to,outside of the Mohagany Bay area...over the hill, boarded the A/C'd van with 10 of the 12 that he was waiting for and off to V.B.s Mayan Jungle Canopy! which is on his property! :) Did the Zip line and the Monkey Business(funtimes) then it was off to Bananarama for the beach portion of the day. DW and I just hung out and enjoyed a good lunch and some of the shops there while son and dil went snorkeling and others enjoyed the beach. Then, it was back to Mahogany Bay, with time to spare for more shop browsing before boarding the ship.

As for the questions you have concerning group discounts and such, i can't say. You can email Victor and he will respond and answer any of you questions you may have(victorbodden@yahoo.com). I booked with him because of all of the great reviews and now? I can "highly" recommend him, myself. Can't wait to go back.

Thanks for the info! I'm going to e-mail them.

-pitterpattershoppe

We just returned last weekend and we did the Zip & Dip with Victor Bodden and enjoyed the entire day with it. We meet the Driver were Victor asked us to,outside of the Mohagany Bay area...over the hill, boarded the A/C'd van with 10 of the 12 that he was waiting for and off to V.B.s Mayan Jungle Canopy! which is on his property! :) Did the Zip line and the Monkey Business(funtimes) then it was off to Bananarama for the beach portion of the day. DW and I just hung out and enjoyed a good lunch and some of the shops there while son and dil went snorkeling and others enjoyed the beach. Then, it was back to Mahogany Bay, with time to spare for more shop browsing before boarding the ship.

As for the questions you have concerning group discounts and such, i can't say. You can email Victor and he will respond and answer any of you questions you may have(victorbodden@yahoo.com). I booked with him because of all of the great reviews and now? I can "highly" recommend him, myself. Can't wait to go back.

I was looking for the same information. I am planning to try out the ziplining with Victor Bodden but the adding of the beach is something new I think. I am really looking forward to it.

Is it scary?

Is the Zip Lining scary?... well....I will say, even though I was determined to do it anyway, I was a bit apprehensive about doing this.Now? I would take NOTHING for the experience and I WILL do this again!

Archived