Having trouble booking on carnival website

wmjrdn4ever

Hello

Have had suggestion already to just wait until we are onboard, but like to have things lined up if possible. Already told my son about the "submarine" and he talks about it every night.

We are going on the Sensation for a long weekend cruise to introduce our son to cruising. Kind of a test run for the longer cruise in September we have planned.

Looked through shore excursion for Nassau and thought our son would have a good time with the Sea World Explorer semi-submersible that takes us out. It is listed as no age restriction.

When I go to book the excursion it works fine to select for my wife and I, but the box to click to add my son is a dead link.

Thought that maybe there was an age restriction, but even took the filter down to only show ones that accepted infants (0 in the filter) (my son is two and will be three in May) and it still shows up as available for him, but will not let us book it for him.

Tried to book couple of others (beach day, motorcoach tour, etc.) that should have no problem at all with any age and it would not accept his reservation. I have tried several different days.

We have completed our fun pass, filled in all the passport info for him etc, accepted the ticker, onboard expense set up.

Any advice? Any experience with not being able to book excursions online for a two year old?

Some excursions are free for small children, if they sit in your lap and dont actually take up a seat. Not sure if that is the case with the excursions you are considering.

I did not think about that at all -- that would be a terrific positive!

Some excursions are free for small children, if they sit in your lap and dont actually take up a seat. Not sure if that is the case with the excursions you are considering.

Heard back from Carnival - they do not charge for kids under the age of 4 for this particular excursion.

My wife and I booked the excursion this evening.

Archived