LAST day of work before I say "I DO!!"

aprilmay85

WHOO HOOO, I can barely control myself at work right now, I catch myself having urges to just SCREEAMMMM :eek: its my LAST DAY for almost 2 WEEKS!!!! hahahahah I am soooOoOOooo exicted!!!! we leave in LESS than 2 DAYS for Florida and then getting married on the FREEDOM SATURDAY!!!! AHHHHHH, all these feelings/emotions Im having right now are sooooo undescribably weird :D LOVE CRUISING!!!!

That's so exciting!!!!! I can't imagine how excited u must be, I'm so expired and I have 248 more days!

Please, please, please post a review and pictures! There aren't that many freedom reviews and I'm getting married on there in oct!

Thank you AND Congrats to you too!!! I booked my wedding over 300 DAYS and its finally here!! I think it FLEW!!!! and my emotions are all over the place hahaha ecscpecially bc today is my LAST DAY OF WORK!! Thats when it really hits you :eek: hahah but I will DEF post a review & pics when I return!!!! I know...I havnt seen any freedom brides really...but I know I love the ship bc I went on a "trial run" (pre wedding cruise LOL) on this ship last JAN and did the same ports so we were prepared for our 1st time cruisers joining us :D

WoooooHOoooo lucky girl!! :)

I am super excited for you!! I bet today is the longest day ever!! I have 3 days off before we leave for Long Beach when my wedding comes around, but I know I will be going crazy!! :)

Best Wishes to You!!! Congratulations and have a great time on your cruise! I have 3 weeks to go and my nerves just kicked in yesterday. I am now a bit nervous and have some butterflies. I am unemployed due to a chronic illness and debilitating disease :( so I have lots of time to sit and think of things. I have done pretty much all of the wedding plans. I have made all the calls, made all the arrangements, booked the flights, hotels, transportation, etc, etc and it was a bit stressful but honestly...it went very well. Of course I consulted with my fiance' before I made any final plans. I think he would say "okay" to anything lol...he's not one for planning!

We talked for 2 hours yesterday and both admitted being a little nervous. We have both been married before and my previous marriage was just awful. My ex was controlling and abusive. I put up with it way too long. I'm so happy now but yes, I do have worries..I said I would NEVER get married again and he also said the same thing. Here we go again...LOL! We love eachother sooooo much. It's deep love that I've never felt or had for anyone. I know this is right but...

We are in the middle of a snow storm here and I am in so much pain and feel awful. I'm trying to thing happy thoughts and I'm enjoying reading yours and everyone else's posts...I'm looking forward to the big day! I'm so excited...I know how you feel and I'm sure I will be going crazy the day before...

Have fun....I can't wait to see pictures!

congrats girl & best of luck!!!! i leave tomorrow morning for miami AHHHH!!!! can't believe it's here! it's snowing here like crazy though so i hope it doesn't delay our flight out of baltimore! ugh! i'll be thinking about u saturday morning while getting ready for my wedding :) we'll probably be getting ready at the same time. my ceremony is at 1... is yours at 1 too?

congrats girl & best of luck!!!! i leave tomorrow morning for miami AHHHH!!!! can't believe it's here! it's snowing here like crazy though so i hope it doesn't delay our flight out of baltimore! ugh! i'll be thinking about u saturday morning while getting ready for my wedding :) we'll probably be getting ready at the same time. my ceremony is at 1... is yours at 1 too?

Congrats & good luck to you too Swalton :D The storm just missed us so were ok there BUT we dont fly down until friday :rolleyes: and Ill be thinking of ya tomorrow, hope it all goes smooth & have a safe flight!!! YES, my ceremony is at 1pm too and the reception is at 130 :D HAVE FUN & ENJOY IT ALL!!!

Archived