entertainment book,ncl coupon??

tommy2811

iv qualified for the 100 off coupon in the Ent.Book,7 day,Balcony,However my Online Travel Agent said because i got the room so cheap,they can`t do the coupon....:confused:

the way i read the coupon is it comes from NCL not the TA...

anyone know how it works??

I would call Ncl and speak with accounting . That's what I did when I forgot to use my $100 coupon and the initial response was no. (However I booked directly with NCL) Asked to speak with someone else and they gave me accounting.Accounting said yes and gave me the address to send coupon. Just got a receipt that they credited my Acct. Yeah!!!You could always play dumb and just call and ask for the address where you are supposed to send it and see if they credit you. You do need to provide other info, including

sailing date, ship, cabin #, etc. Just check with them. Can't hurt.

Tell them you were planning on using that money in their specialty restaurants. Good luck

My TA gave me this address to send in the completed coupon and she followed up with NCL and took the $200.00 off my final bill. Send it to :

NCL Accounting

P.O. Box 025403

Miami FL 33102

As always keep a copy of the letter, Include the reservation number and names of travelers in the letter also. By the way, the TA's commission is based on the final cost. That could be why they don't want to process it.

Good Luck

Archived