Best pr room & deck on voyager class

Dave4120

Hello Matj....Thanks for the help...and Michele, thanks for the new slogan for the letters OCD. Maybe I can justify my obsessive planning better to my wife. She should get a kick out of it because of all things that gets me in more hot water is that she is a Social Worker/Psycho Therapist at a psychiatric prison. So what does that tell you? I can never be right...or, is it the other way around where the people who counsel others like her, really need the counseling...lol.

Anyway, the phase planning is almost identical to what I do. And right now, I am getting ready to plan our next cruise so I can book it onboard in april when we leave.

Anyway, the phase planning is almost identical to what I do. And right now, I am getting ready to plan our next cruise so I can book it onboard in april when we leave.

I'm hoping to do the same for our family! Unfortunately, I don't think they'll have the Fall 2012 itineraries out yet. It's driving me crazy because I want to PLAN another cruise! lol

I'm not sure if they have the fall 2012 schedules out yet. I know they have March, 2012 out because we are going to try an 11-night Caribbean out of Cape Liberty, NJ. It would be our first time out of that port...and, we will not have to fly to get there. We would bus it from Albany, NY to the port.

Nope, not yet... but they will! :D We're planning a big family cruise, including my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother... and whoever else wants to join us. :) It will be a first cruise for the majority of my extended family, so I want to choose a good ship at a good price (hence the fall schedule). Should be fun, and I can't wait to start planning!

Enjoy your planning adventure as well. :D

Archived