Texas Cruisers!!

WmBTravis

Im a recent transplant, came down from Connecticut!!! Texas is now Home!!!

I got here as fast as I could!!!

I spent a few months in TX as a child and loved it.....never ever thought of making it my home....and then the chance came and we took it.....now we will never leave!!!

Our next Cruise is on the Conquest!!! Jamaca, Grand Cayman and Cozumel!!

Lori

Greetings to Pianogrl, TXRoo, LoriTX!!! And all other Texans who are reading this!!

We are cruising on the Ecstasy in June...to Coz and Calica/PDC!! We have never taken a 5 day cruise but are taking other people with us who have never cruised and they arent sure they are up to being on a ship for 7 days?!?! What's up wid dat?:confused:

WIMPS!!! LMAO!!!:D

Happy 169th Independence Day Texas!!

YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!

C'mon, let us hear from you that are Texan and darn proud of it!!!!

Greetings from Grapevine Texas!! We will be on the Conquest June 26...Can't wait!! Previously cruised The Celebration and Elation out of Galveston!! We have never been to NOLA and can't wait to go!!

Howdy, from College Station.

Myself and three friends will be on the Elation on 5/15/05. Just paid the final, so now we sit and wait for our docs. Still don't know where our cabins are, we got the interior guarantee (cheap college students :)).

Hello from Richardson! I've sailed the Celebration, the Elation and the Grand Princess out of Galveston, and am taking my niece for her birthday on the Ecstasy (April 9, 5 night cruise). Looking forward to it, even though its only a five nighter. But hey, a short cruise is better than no cruise !!!

Whoo Hoo!! Texas Independance Day. I didn't think anybody else remembered. We will be on the Ecstacy in Oct.

LeslieAnn1024,

Could you please give me your review when you get back? How are the cabins? Any pictures would be great!! We have a oceanview on the riveria deck.

I am VERY proud of all of you fellow Texans who have posted here today!

We are cruising in June on the Ecstasy out of Galveston!

(Hey, I just answered my own post):p :D

Sounds like alot of Texans are going to be at sea this year!

God Bless Texas!!! WOO HOO & YEE HAW!!!

Hello from North Richland Hills, a suburb of Fort Worth. We just sailed the Elation for the second time last December and have cruise withdrawal really bad. Trying to decide what to cruise next. Seriously considering the Conquest out of N.O. We sailed the Celebration and Inspiration out of New Orleans years ago and love the city.

Checking in from San Antonio. DH & I just finished a cruise on the Grand Princess out of Galveston and a friend from work & I are going on the Ecstasy in April out of Galveston. DH & I are going on the Destiny out of San Juan in November with some other friends. So many cruises......so little time!

Cathy

CathysCruisin and travel girl23---Hello!

T girl--- I think you will really enjoy the Conquest. It is much bigger and nicer than the Celebration. I love NO also!:)

CC---you are going to be a busy little cruiser this year. Hey, more power to you!

We sailed out of San Juan and it was cool to be aboard sipping a cocktail

as we set sail and looking at El Morro! The flight back to Texas after the

cruise really blew---LOOOOOOOOONG!!:p

Another transplant here - been here for 20 years now but hubby doesn't say I'm a Texan yet.

We've sailed on the Inspiration and Conquest out of NO and the Jubilee out of Galveston.

We're schedule to sail the Miracle out of Tampa in July. My daughter is getting so excited!

Whoo Hoo!! Texas Independance Day. I didn't think anybody else remembered. We will be on the Ecstacy in Oct.

LeslieAnn1024,

Could you please give me your review when you get back? How are the cabins? Any pictures would be great!! We have a oceanview on the riveria deck.

postalgrrl,

I'll definitely be doing a trip report, and taking lots of pics ! I'll be glad to share them with you. Do you like seeing the Capers, menus, etc. ahead of time? I usually keep the Capers just for fun, and a menu or two.

Going on my first cruise the 13th on the Elation. Can anyone share their experiences? Tips? Hints? Not sure what to pack. I've secured the traversing excurision in Belize, has anyone done this?

Hello everyone,

We are headed down to Galveston at the end of the month. We are taking a cruise on the Ecstasy. :D Has anyone been on this ship?? We are counting the days down!!!!! This is also our first trip out this way so if anyone can give us any info on what is fun to do it would be helpful to us.

Thanks,

Jackie

LeslieAnn,

Clould you please the the dinner menu in the dining room & see if they have an alternate menu to order from? On RCCL ships they always have a steak, chicken & fish on the menu for those people who don't like anything on the regular menu. Also, let me let me know if the sushi is any good.

Have a great cruise:)

Archived