What do you think about this swimsuit???

WeirdEyes

Thanks for the feedback. I do have several other suits that only have the lingerie straps so I guess the lines will be minimal. I think I'm going to order it! It is at JCPenny. Does anyone know their return policy on swimsuits? I looked in their customer service section, but didn't see anything. Thanks! ;)

I love it. Should I buy it? (See picture at bottom.) I'm just concerned that the halter straps will cause too much of a tan line. Thanks!!

I love it!

These styles make you/people look more proportioned, and are very slimming too. Not saying you need it, but I if you are like me you look for any help you can get. :D

The color is the "IN" color for this spring, and summer too. Great find!:)

Guest Time2gocruzn

I like it! I have one that is halter style and I have to tell ya...I think it is a little more uplifting and supportive, if ya know what I mean, and mine doesn't have anything special in it for a bra, I am sure it is the halter that does it.:D That color will look good with a tan too;)

Aqua is a great color to show off a tan. I'm sure that JCP's return policy is excellent. Just don't tear out the protective plastic piece in the bottom or take the tags off until you're sure you're keeping it.

It's a cute suit! :D

I love it. It will look great with your blonde hair too.

I have ordered many bathing suits from JCPennys, and have returned some too. They really do have a very easy return policy...you should have no prblems at all returning.

Ollie:)

Great reviews!! ;) Thanks so much for your input. I'm going to be ordering it! Also, I have a great wrap that will match it perfectly. I paid around $45 for the wrap also and I've been looking for a suit to match.

HI Sheila!

I like it and you have my vote! For me, I would take the straps while I'm laying down tanning, and untie them, placing them over my chest, kind of folded over so as not to get that tan line around the neckline.

Yes! Order it!!

Janet

Archived