Cover Charge Question

shannon50

The cover charge at the specialty restaurants, does the charge cover all the food and just none of the cocktails or is it just a charge you put towards a bill and everything on the menu is a la carte pricing? I hope that makes sense. Forgive my ignorance, this might be common knowledge. TIA :)

The charge covers food and gratuities. It does not cover anything to drink. It does not cover more than once entree though. If you are in the MDR You can order a second entree or two of anything for that matter. If you want to order two entrees there is an additional charge. A search of the boards might be helpful. There is a lot of information on it.

Thank you for the information. That's what I thought. I had tried searching this forum and only kept coming across info about what each specialty restaurant charges. So thanks again for answering even though the information is already somewhere on here.

Archived