Volendam March 10th Lester Pond tour Dominica

lg rover

I am wondering if anyone is interested in joining us (8) for a Lester Pond Tour in Dominica. He has an air conditioned 16 passenger van, will meet us at port and show us his island, rainforest trafaglar falls, emerald pools, fruit stand where you get to try all the fruits of the island for I believe a tip. He will show us quite a bit of the island and we can swim in falls, pool. The price is $30.00 for less than 12 persons , and $25.00 for 12. Sounds like a bargain and wonderful tour. You can read more about if you look at Curacao board. Thanks

Lindy, we did this tour last october it was great fun, we walked to the end of the pier after we docked and it was mayhem there must have been fifty people there shouting for buisiness, however there was one guy organising he asked us where we wanted to go we said Emerald Pool he shouted this guy up and this was our guide Sparky and then Skippy(one leg) jumped in, we agreed a price $25 each there was 6 of us and off we went, we drove up into the rain forest all the time Skippy was telling us all about his country, we stopped half way up a hill in the middle of a rainforest where about three guys were putting out fresh fruit this Eddie Murphy look a like was so entertaining they were telling us all about the fruits and letting us try them I have my doubts about the cleanleness but it was mostly fruits that were peeled so it was ok, we really had great fun and did not feel under pressure at any time to leave a lot of money. We then went to the Emerald Pool we arrived before the ships tour so as we were leaving it was packed if you get the chance swim it was cold:eek: when you first get in but so uplifting. We then went for a tour around the Island we stopped to smell the lemon grass and the views were spectacular. Sparky dropped us off at the pier and it had lasted about five hours we had a great time with them this was the best tour of the cruise.:) Enjoy

Archived