Porthole or Window on Splendour?

Does anyone know if Cabin Category I on Deck 2 has a window or porthole? If it's a porthole, we will book Deck 3 ocean view cabin that looks like for sure it has a window. Can't seem to find an exact picture that shows the outside of the ship's levels. Thanks!

I am acting as group coordinator for 13 couples sailing on Splendour next February. I've been searching all over the internet for info on Splendour and our ports. I've also been checking out over 15 travel agencies and seem to have found a great company. Cruise Deals dot com has so far answered all my questions right. Before I book, does someone have a recommendation?

I am trying to finalize our cabin selections and I would really like to know where I can go to find out if Deck 2 has portholes or windows. Anybody? And of course any suggestions on traveling as a group would be much appreciated! We are a group of 13 couples that hang out at our American Legion hall a couple of weekends a month.

Archived