eDocs?

I haven't cruised with RCI since 2008 so can anyone tell me do you only have access to your eDocs after you've completed online check-in?

I've seen people from my cruise have gotten theres but when I try it says:

You have selected to receive your documents electronically, but they are not yet available. You will receive an e-mail when your documents are ready to download.

I haven't completed my online check-in yet so is it because of that? Or is it because I booked through a travel agent?

e-docs aren't issued until after final payment. About 45-50 days prior to sailing you can check your reservation on line and one day it will suddenly "issued' under document status......whether you book with a TA or not doesn't matter.

You can complete your online documents up until 3 days prior to sailing.

Really you dont need the Edocs..unless you have transfers etc booked with the cruise.

If it is cruise only..then all you need is your Set Sail Pass...which once you have completed, you print out and take that with you along with your passport and you can board the ship.:D

Really you dont need the Edocs..unless you have transfers etc booked with the cruise.

If it is cruise only..then all you need is your Set Sail Pass...which once you have completed, you print out and take that with you along with your passport and you can board the ship.:D

I thought that. Thanks again for helping me, Elizanessie!

Archived