Swim up Bar???

cruiserkelly

Two words to solve ur problem!! lol

NACHI COCOM!!!!!

+1

I am planning to go there..It looks amazin'

Another vote for Nachi Cocom!!!!!! All-inclusive, amazing, and a swim up bar :)

We are going there in March and can't wait!!! I'll probably be at the swim up bar the entire time.

Do we have to take our own taxi there, or do they provide transportation in the price?

You will have to grab a taxi. Its a about a 15 to 20 min drive depending on scooter traffic! ;):D I can not remember how much the taxi is...somebody will chime in!

We loved Mr. Sanchos & their swim up bar is almost complete. We did the all-inclusive & the food, drinks & service were great. I liked that you ordered off the menu instead of a buffet.

Tell me more please...is this an excursion? Is it in Cozumel on the beach?

Tell me more please...is this an excursion? Is it in Cozumel on the beach?

It's not an excursion... it's an all inclusive resort near the southwest tip of Cozumel. The food is wonderful and the service is top notch!

Here's their sample menu:

APPETIZERS

FRENCH FRIES

Crispy and salty.

NACHOS

Served with guacamole, pico de gallo & jalapenos.

GUACAMOLE

Original recipe, with onions, tomato, coriander and lemon.

CHEESE FINGERS

Crispy and golden fried portions of cheese, served with French dressing.

QUESADILLAS

Served with guacamole, choose between green or red tomato sauce.

CHICKEN FRY TACOS

Delicious golden fried tacos, stuffed with chicken, topped with sour cream, cheese and lettuce.

CHICKEN WINGS

Discover why they envy us!. Served with hot sauce or French dressing.

CHICKEN LEGS KENTUCKY STYLE

Here is the reason why the Colonel visited Cozumel so many times. Served with French dressing.

BABY BACK RIBS

Enjoy a delicious B.B.Q. Sauce, it is our secret recipe!

SOUPS

CHICKEN SOUP

Generous portion of chicken consomme, served with rice.

SEA FOOD SOUP

We don't have words for this, you need to try this SPECIAL of the house. Seasoned with Pernod.

ENTRES

HOTDOGS

With French fries.

CLUB SANDWICH

Delicious combination of bacon, cheese, ham and chicken, served with French fries.

BURGER

Prime quality beef, with or without cheese, served with French fries.

BEEF FAJITAS

Strips of prime beef, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, retried beans and flour tortillas.

CHICKEN FAJITAS

Strips of chicken tender breast, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

SHRIMP FAJITAS

We use only the freshest shrimps in this dish!. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

COMBO FAJITAS

Awesome combination: Strips of prime beef, tender chicken breast and shrimp. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

FISH FILET PREPARED TO YOUR TASTE

Your choice: Grilled with butter, .garlic, Yucatecan style, breaded or fine herbs Served with rice and sauteed vegetables.

SEAFOOD COCKTAILS & CEVICHES

CONCH

Cozumel is not only famous by her beach, sun and palm's, here is the proof.

SHRIMP

Fresh and delicious, the perfect way to tan.

MIXED

Delicious combination of shrimp, conch, octopus and squid.

DRINKS

"QUALITY IS OUR COMMITMENT"

Soft Drinks

Purified Water

Lemonade

Iced Tea

Fruit Juice

Beer (Corona, XX, Sol, Tecate, Modelo)

Cheladas & Micheladas

Rum Bacardi

Rum Solera

Brandy Presidente

Brandy Don PedroVodka Smirnoff

Vodka Wiborowa

Vodka ABSOLUT

Gin Gelbey's

Tequila Herradura Gold

Tequila Hornitos Young & Gold

Scotch J.W Black Label & Chivas Regal

Wine of the House Red & White

Amareto Di Saronno

Cocktails & Daiquiris

Cocktails & Daiquiris Virgin

We were just there, and had the 100 people, and it was wonderful, not crowded at all.

no water toys, but I saw someone getting a volleyball game started.

It is a day of relaxing for sure

the pool and jauzzi both are swim up to the bar

the waiters are bringing drinks and food to you out on the beach too.

There are some add on thing to do, Para Sailing, snorkeling or fishing I think. But this is my day of rest, so that is all I do.

And Eat :o), don't plan on eating again till the next day, it is so good and so filling. We were in Coz. till 10pm, this was the only cruise dinner I missed.

the Taxi is $15 1-4 people each way

$32 5-8 people each way

so if you are smart. go in groups of 4, even if there are 8 of you in your group and save a couple bucks.

If you are a group of two, get on your roll call and find another couple to taxi over with.

They do not dicker on the prices of the Taxi ride.

It is printed on the Board!, and they will tell you that.

I did manage to get 9 of us for $32 (one was only 8 months old, but they wanted full fare for him too.) on the way there.

and on the way back we only had 7, the guy was expecting $32, but we said we were 2 parties, one of 4 and one of 3. $15 for each party.

it is ridiculous to have to pay extra for less people, when that same van could have only brought back 4 people.

With Taxi and day at the beach AI you are looking at less than $60

then add what ever trinkets you buy, and extra add ons.

Been twice to Nachi, and think it might be our group excursion next year on our Magic Cruise.

I just love that day of doing nothing as a part of the cruise experience.

We were just there, and had the 100 people, and it was wonderful, not crowded at all.

no water toys, but I saw someone getting a volleyball game started.

It is a day of relaxing for sure

the pool and jauzzi both are swim up to the bar

the waiters are bringing drinks and food to you out on the beach too.

There are some add on thing to do, Para Sailing, snorkeling or fishing I think. But this is my day of rest, so that is all I do.

And Eat :o), don't plan on eating again till the next day, it is so good and so filling. We were in Coz. till 10pm, this was the only cruise dinner I missed.

the Taxi is $15 1-4 people each way

$32 5-8 people each way

so if you are smart. go in groups of 4, even if there are 8 of you in your group and save a couple bucks.

If you are a group of two, get on your roll call and find another couple to taxi over with.

They do not dicker on the prices of the Taxi ride.

It is printed on the Board!, and they will tell you that.

I did manage to get 9 of us for $32 (one was only 8 months old, but they wanted full fare for him too.) on the way there.

and on the way back we only had 7, the guy was expecting $32, but we said we were 2 parties, one of 4 and one of 3. $15 for each party.

it is ridiculous to have to pay extra for less people, when that same van could have only brought back 4 people.

With Taxi and day at the beach AI you are looking at less than $60

then add what ever trinkets you buy, and extra add ons.

Been twice to Nachi, and think it might be our group excursion next year on our Magic Cruise.

I just love that day of doing nothing as a part of the cruise experience.

If we decide to do this, how early do you think we should reserve our spot? We cruise May 2nd. Is the website how you reserved your spot? Is it reliable?

If we decide to do this, how early do you think we should reserve our spot? We cruise May 2nd. Is the website how you reserved your spot? Is it reliable?

Do it ASAP! It is a very reliable website and very trustworthy place. You can not even show up without a booking. and because its only 100 people they go very very fast.

Now... reserve it now.

They will charge your credit card $12 and you'll pay the remaining $37 in cash upon arrival...

:)

Have to definitely agree. Nachi Cocum is the best! Joseph was our waiter and he did an awesome job. They have watersports, parasailing as well as souveniers. Food is awesome and you have to try the banana daiquiri! THEE BEST!!! Have a great time!

Archived