Where does your toddler sleep?

jlrn366419

We use the Phil and Teds TRaveller, because it is quick to break down and go as a carryon, and out to the beach for midday naps.(uv sunscreen included) Costco had them for $80. It has worked great on a cruise, multiple hotel trips and beach trips for her. Plus it is her bed, so i know it is clean and she is happy to crawl in.

http://philandteds.com/products/sleep/traveller#_traveller

The Phil&Ted's Traveller Crib is on sale on Amazon for $30 plus $6 shipping. It is available in red only for that price. When I looked it said there were 10 in stock. Just fyi if anyone was considering purchasing one. I will probably kick myself in a few months for not buying it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My kids (almost 3 and 5) have both been cruising sine the age of 6 months. We used a pack and play until each was 2 and since then we either get a suite or 2 connecting cabins, so that they can each have their own beds. We request a bed rail for our youngest from the cruiseline (NCL is great about this) upon arrival and it has never been a problem. We scoot the bed flush with the wall and put the rail on the other side. Our DS is used to a toddler bed. When we used the pack in play, I always sprayed it with the Clorox anywhere spray and used our own sheets. Enjoy

When my son was on his first cruise last year, he was 9 months old. They gave us a metal crib for our stateroom, but he always ended up sleeping in our bed. We only put him in the crib when we were getting ready for the day or dinner.

This summer on our upcoming cruise, he will be 21 months old & we plan on letting him sleep on the sofa pull out.

Archived