help! 20 days to go!

missymac222

WOW!! Only 20 days until the big day! 16 days til we leave to Florida. Everything is done with TWE (thank god!!!!!!!!!) I took out the suitcases today and my dress will be ready to be picked up on Saturday!!! :D! Its feeling really REAL!! :eek::D

I’m getting nervous for sure.. I have a few questions for everyone!

1) I got arrangements made here to bring (silk or whatever it is) There are pins in it to hold parts of it. Also in the guys corsages there is pins to put it on.. Will the airline allow these in my carry on?? I’m thinking no but... Wondering what you all think!

2) I want to send a little message to friends and family at home watching the wedding on webcam (hoping it works..) I was thinking of bringing my province’s flag and putting it up in the corner some how or something... yes/no? Opinions???? Ideas?!? I’m open to anything!

HELP!!!!!!!

After I get back I will work on a review and all my hassles with TWE and pictures! :)

Thanks to everyone for all the info shared! Don’t know where I’d be without all of this!!

WOW!! Only 20 days until the big day! 16 days til we leave to Florida. Everything is done with TWE (thank god!!!!!!!!!) I took out the suitcases today and my dress will be ready to be picked up on Saturday!!! :D! Its feeling really REAL!! :eek::D

I’m getting nervous for sure.. I have a few questions for everyone!

1)I got arrangements made here to bring (silk or whatever it is) There are pins in it to hold parts of it. Also in the guys corsages there is pins to put it on.. Will the airline allow these in my carry on?? I’m thinking no but... Wondering what you all think!

2)I want to send a little message to friends and family at home watching the wedding on webcam (hoping it works..) I was thinking of bringing my province’s flag and putting it up in the corner some how or something... yes/no? Opinions???? Ideas?!? I’m open to anything!

HELP!!!!!!!

After I get back I will work on a review and all my hassles with TWE and pictures! :)

Thanks to everyone for all the info shared! Don’t know where I’d be without all of this!!

considering you can't even bring a nail cutter for your carryon, I am going to say no to the pins...

Who have you been working with at TWE?

Figured :rolleyes:

Well... started with one girl (forget) then went to jakki and then to alexandra.

yeah that seemed to happen to me too. Started with Jackie and now I have Christine, but then she got into a car accident so it's sometimes her and sometimes Ginette. Jackie sucked but Christine has been better. Make sure to give us a review when you get back, I don't know many Princess brides.

I will do my best :) The planning process has been a royal pain in the a!!!!! Ended up on a conference call with the TWE supervisor, shore side rep of the ruby, myself and my father haha they couldn’y mate up their minds on the answers they were giving us and it was getting a bit ridiculous .. In the end all is good... so far. If I hadn’t sailed princess before, I would have given up a long, long time ago.

I will do my best :) The planning process has been a royal pain in the a!!!!! Ended up on a conference call with the TWE supervisor, shore side rep of the ruby, myself and my father haha they couldn’y mate up their minds on the answers they were giving us and it was getting a bit ridiculous .. In the end all is good... so far. If I hadn’t sailed princess before, I would have given up a long, long time ago.

What issues were you having? Maybe I can learn from what has happened to you lol

missmac222 I am getting married onboard the ruby princess too!!!! When is your wedding day? We leave out of Ft. Lauderdale on Feb. 27 and our wedding day is on March 1st. Only 15 more days to go and I am getting so excited. I have been working with Alexandra from TWE throughout all my planning and I think that she has done very well. Sometimes a little slow to respond to e-mails but for the most part great.

missmac222 I am getting married onboard the ruby princess too!!!! When is your wedding day? We leave out of Ft. Lauderdale on Feb. 27 and our wedding day is on March 1st. Only 15 more days to go and I am getting so excited. I have been working with Alexandra from TWE throughout all my planning and I think that she has done very well. Sometimes a little slow to respond to e-mails but for the most part great.

yay! I sail feb 20 and get married on feb 22 on the first sea day. I was dealing with her too, we had a few rough patches haha but all is good now. I'm leaving on friday morning at 415 am... im starting to freak out!

Last weekend at this time I was going on my 12th hour in emerg with my mother-in-law to be... :eek: she just got out of the hospital wednesday. talk about nerve wrecking!! We wernt sure if she was going to be able to go and everything... ah! fingers crossed for a safe trip!! I'm just going to pack now :) I have a few piles of stuff and am going to try and see if i can fit it all in a few suitcases... :eek::p

alot of the questions i asked they told me it wasnt available; requesting certain foods/substitutions, services, wedding times. just was a total mess!!

I've heard so many times that TWE said something "wasn't available/allowed" and then the WC on board made it happen. Make sure you ask! The worst they can say is no.

Good luck with the packing girl, I'm jealous your day is so soon :)

Archived