Whats your favorite CCL drink? Need some help...

TulTA

Can I get a "Kiss on the Lips"? OMG... was on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and these were SO yummy!!!! Mango, grenadine and rum (I think). Cannot wait to go on another cruise :)

Made my wife one the other night. It has peach schnappes instead of the rum though.

Tracking down the mango mix was interesting but she said it was really good.:)

Bill

Hi!!!

What would you guys recommend for a first time drinker I will be 21 on my second cruise and I would love to try my first drink then. I know I want something sweet and work my way up to the big drinks =)

Thanks in advance

A Kiss On The Lips...it's my fave and not strong at all. It's frozen mango puree blended with peach schnapps...might be 1 other thing in it. It's yummo!!!

Reading through the posts and I just saw the other ingredient...grenadine.

The FunShip is:

1 shot of - Vodka, Rum, and Amaretto

.5 shot of - pineapple, orange, and lime juice

.25 shot of apricot brandy

splash of grenadine

Thank you! Sounds yummy! I think I'm going to like the fun ships! ;)

The Fun Ship Special

$7.50, Refills: $6.75

Try this exotic invention consisting of amaretto, rum, vodka, apricot brandy and juices.

The distinctive 15 ounce glass is yours to keep as a remembrance of your cruise.

Souvenir glassware and refills are served only on the outer decks.

Speciality Cocktails

$4.95 Blue MargaritaCaribbean Breeze Goombay SmashIsland Delight MargaritaMexican Mama Planter's PunchRiviera Delight Ultimate SuntanYellow Bird Bahama Mama

Frozen Exotic Cocktails

$5.75 With souvenir 15 ounce Hurricane Glass: $8.50 Banana DaiquiriMango Daiquiri Dirty BananaMiami Vice MargaritaPina Colada MudslideRaspberry Daiquiri Lemonade StrawberryDaiquiri Cappuccino

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm here is the drink menu

Long Island Iced Tea, and not the little ones...four or five of those and the alcohol poisoning sets in really nice....and you don't even remember the walk back to the cabin - and don't care whose cabin your in, even when security shows up to help you find YOUR cabin. :)

ROTFL!!!! I almost spit out my coffee reading this!

Hey everybody. Been reading all these posts and practically drooling over all the different drinks. But, before I go too far, I would like to know - Is there something at the bar you can look at to see how many calories are in the drinks? If you ask the bartenders, will they give you something?

Before I get replies telling me this is a vacation and don't worry, lol, I wanna say that bc its a vacation is why I am even willing to consider drinking! I recently lost a bunch of weight and got into shape, and I don't wanna blow it on the cruise. Normally, not drinking any calories is one of my rules (so, only water, tea and coffee), and its taken me awhile to allow myself to consider these fancy drinks. Thats why I'm asking - wanna get the most bang for my buck!

So, any info?

TIA

Hi!!!

What would you guys recommend for a first time drinker I will be 21 on my second cruise and I would love to try my first drink then. I know I want something sweet and work my way up to the big drinks =)

Thanks in advance

You can not go wrong with any of these. It is a delicous sweet first drink that don't taste alchoholy,Mocha Chocolate Getaway, Pina colada, strawberry daquori, or Miami Vice (combo of Pina colada & strawb. daq.)

Enjoy!!!!:D

Hey everybody. Been reading all these posts and practically drooling over all the different drinks. But, before I go too far, I would like to know - Is there something at the bar you can look at to see how many calories are in the drinks? If you ask the bartenders, will they give you something?

Before I get replies telling me this is a vacation and don't worry, lol, I wanna say that bc its a vacation is why I am even willing to consider drinking! I recently lost a bunch of weight and got into shape, and I don't wanna blow it on the cruise. Normally, not drinking any calories is one of my rules (so, only water, tea and coffee), and its taken me awhile to allow myself to consider these fancy drinks. Thats why I'm asking - wanna get the most bang for my buck!

So, any info?

TIA

I've never seen any nutritional info....I'm sure I wouldn't want to know...but here's what I would say..if you have a glass of wine or a shot with a diet soda there are far fewer calories...BUT celebrate with ONE frozen yummy drink. Yes, its a splurge..but man it will taste fabulous!:D

Archived