First Princess Cruise

searay22sd

Hi everyone we are currently booked for a Princess cruise on the 20 th. of Feb. Sailing on the Ruby Princess from FT. Lauderdale. We have always sailed with Royal Caribbean / NCL and had a great time. We have two teenage kids and from what they tell me is that RCCl had a good program. All the years we sailed with them we had a grand suite which was great! Though now I have high expectations. I want to know if princess is a step up from RCCl in terms of class ect ect. Also passengers and state rooms.

Thank you

Capt. Carroll

Hi everyone we are currently booked for a Princess cruise on the 20 th. of Feb. Sailing on the Ruby Princess from FT. Lauderdale. We have always sailed with Royal Caribbean / NCL and had a great time. We have two teenage kids and from what they tell me is that RCCl had a good program. All the years we sailed with them we had a grand suite which was great! Though now I have high expectations. I want to know if princess is a step up from RCCl in terms of class ect ect. Also passengers and state rooms.

Thank you

Capt. Carroll

Do you also have a grand suite on Princess? If so, you should enjoy it as much, if not more. You can bring alcohol on in your checked luggage without being called out to the "naughty room":). Kids programs are very well attended & there is enough "adult" areas to make Princess our favorite.

Jan

Archived