Nachi Cocom VS Mr. Sanchos VS Sunset Beach in Jamaica

RAMSJUNKIE887

Me and my wife are going on the conquest in march and were wanting some opinions on these 3 places. we went to Nachi Cocom last year and loved it we were wondering if anybody could compare the other two places for us so we can decide which all inclusive trip we want to take this year. thanks for any help.

Me and my wife are going on the conquest in march and were wanting some opinions on these 3 places. we went to Nachi Cocom last year and loved it we were wondering if anybody could compare the other two places for us so we can decide which all inclusive trip we want to take this year. thanks for any help.

We have been to Sunset Beach and Nachi. If you only want to do one, I would choose Nachi for the two of you. If you had kids, I would choose Sunset Beach in Jamaica.

nobody been to mr. sanchos to compare?

Loved Mr.Sanchos-not quite as commercialized but offers all the amenties-swimming pool, beautiful beach, good food and drinks. I also appreciated the fact that you did not have to do all-inclusive to go there. could order alacarte and still enjoy all the amenities. Hope this helps!

pat

I have had 2 incredible experiences at Mr. Sanchos and will return again this yr. The food was incredible, fresh and ultra thoughtful in it's presentation. The place is never packed, the staff is very attentive but not on top of you which I enjoy.

We had beach access, pool access, had massages, watersports, and more... My neighbors and friends have also gone twice by our recommendation at different times of the yr and they too had an incredible experience.

I can't wait to go back there!!

We've done both and loved both.

When at Mr. Sanchos, we went a al carte and the food and drinks we received were very good. We were acting as surrogate parents for some young ladies we had met on the cruise, and when we left, we asked our waiter to keep an eye on them and make sure they made it back to the ship on time. We ran into them later, and they said that the waiters basically threw them out at the time we had all agreed that they needed to leave. I think that says alot about Mr. Sanchos.

At Nachi Cocum, we booked the all-inclusive tour and it was equally good.

I'm typically not an "all inclusive" kind of person, but really did enjoy the Nachi Cocum experience. The food was excellent, the location was beautiful, and it was nice that the drinks were included. We had a wonderful time there as well. We used the pool and hot tub here and enjoyed both.

Comparing the two, Nachi is probably a little higher in my rating just because they limit the number of people there so it is less crowded, but both are great choices for a day in Cozumel.

Any opinions on which is best to take 21 year old girls??

I am sailing next month with DD (21st Bday gift) and her friend. Nachi Cocom sounds great to me but then again I am 40 something ;)

We will be in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios......If you were with 21 year old females what would your opinion be?

We were at Nachi Cocum last summer. We had my DD 18 and DS 21, this day was one of the best days of the trip for them. We had met other people from other cruises at Nachi and had an awesome time. There were a couple of groups from our ship that were there as well. Nachi is a great lazy day in the water or you can do the snorkeling, banana ride, jet skis. I don't think anyone could say it was a bad day, except for the lady who had too much to drink by 12:30 and spent the rest of the day sick. All ages looked like they were having a good time.

Karen

We were at Nachi Cocum last summer. We had my DD 18 and DS 21, this day was one of the best days of the trip for them. We had met other people from other cruises at Nachi and had an awesome time. There were a couple of groups from our ship that were there as well. Nachi is a great lazy day in the water or you can do the snorkeling, banana ride, jet skis. I don't think anyone could say it was a bad day, except for the lady who had too much to drink by 12:30 and spent the rest of the day sick. All ages looked like they were having a good time.

Karen

Thanks.

I talked to DD about this today and decided to book Nachi Cocum. I tried to do it directly through their website paying via Paypal but it said that there was an error when I got to the confirm payment part. I might try again but in the meantime I sent the form via Island Marketing. Now that we have decided I am hoping that they are not already full for the day! Our backup plan is Mr.Sanchos if Nachi is full

Thanks to the OP and everyone else who posted here! I just LOVE CC for the best info on the internet when it comes to cruising :D

Archived