Looking to book with Coral Breeze Shark Ray Alley

Ohio Cruiser2005

This is my second trip to belize. First time was spent shopping, now I want to snokel and see the beach. I have read many diff post on this... can anyone help me with this? I am cruising on RCI.

Coral Breeze...good or Bad?

Is there a problem with belize right now?

Why did cruise ships cancell this excursion anyway?

Are there any real beaches on caye chaulk?

Please any help would be great.:confused::o :p :confused:

We just got back from the Carnival Miracle 2/13 sailing and took the Shark/Ray Alley tour with Coral Breeze - it was unbeliezable!!! Read the post just before yours about Coral Breeze being the best tour ever - it says it all! These people were on the same tour as us. There are many other recent posts on here abou them - I went with the 95% positives and not the few negatives, and would definitely go with them again. We just booked the Miracle again for next February, and I think I'll try the cave tubing next time.

We just walked around Caye Caulker after lunch and checked out the area and little shops - didn't really get to the actual beach, but I think it's supposed to be very nice.

You can check out Coral Breeze's website too - lots of great testimonials (including ours). Good luck!:)

This is my second trip to belize. First time was spent shopping, now I want to snokel and see the beach. I have read many diff post on this... can anyone help me with this? I am cruising on RCI.

Coral Breeze...good or Bad?

Is there a problem with belize right now?

Why did cruise ships cancell this excursion anyway?

Are there any real beaches on caye chaulk?

Please any help would be great.:confused::o :p :confused:

Coral Breeze is not Good or Bad..........It's GREAT!

We did not see any problems in Belize...everyone was friendly.

Just got back from Carnival Miracle (our tour was 2-18-05) and our ship's exurcions were not cancelled for Belize, but we NEVER take the ship's excursions, as they are twice as high and have too many people on them.

We book privately and have always had a more memorable experience and saved money too!

Caye Caulker has a wonderful beach, nice white sand and clear water.

If you take the Shark/Ray Alley Tour and Caye Caulker, you can order your lunch through them (cheap and delicious) and while on Caye Caulker after your lunch, you can go to the beach or shop...we shopped and had a little over an hour. When they stopped there the first time, they had a bathroom break there and dropped off the menu orders so they would be ready when we returned for lunch....but if you wanted to do the beach and not the snorkeling, they would probably let you off there when they drop off the menu orders and pick you up when the rest of the passengers got on after their lunch and shopping or beach break. Check out my Coral Breeze review posted a couple of days ago titled "Coral Breeze Tour Was the Best Ever!"

Archived