Dec 11-15, 2011 ~ Ground transportation

rockinmlb

We are booked on the Dream for Dec 11-15 and were originally going to add the ground transfers that Disney offers but its $280 for that service. I dont mind paying that but would like to see if another family would like to go in with us and get a cheaper rate from a reputable shuttle service. It can get as cheap as $25 pp vs. Disney's $70 pp

We are booked on the Dream for Dec 11-15 and were originally going to add the ground transfers that Disney offers but its $280 for that service. I dont mind paying that but would like to see if another family would like to go in with us and get a cheaper rate from a reputable shuttle service. It can get as cheap as $25 pp vs. Disney's $70 pp

We were on the Dream last week. I choked when they wanted to charge us an arm and a leg for 4 of us. I ended up getting a great deal (less than $10/day) from Alamo at the airport. With the parking at the pier and gas, etc, I still saved a "boatload"

We're "locals" so we don't have first-hand experience, but I've read that a lot of folks rent a car at MCO, drop the rest of their group at the port, turn the car in at the rental car company's facility at the port, ride their shuttle back to the port, then reverse the process on return. A little time consuming, bus saves you quite a bit.

Archived