I believe I am on the verge of doing it

dfishner

We never thought we would ever do a cruise to the med, you go one day here and the next day your another place to us it really is not the way to see Italy we were looking at land packages and believed I found a good one and was starting to move forward on it.........

Well one day I was surfing the net and decided to looki at some higher priced cruiselines like Azamara and Oceania both seem somewhat comparable and was leaning towards Azamara until I found Nov 12th on the Insignia and almost feel off my chair there it was for everyone to see, A ship that spends two nights in venice, two nights in florence and two nights in Rome I just could not believe it, Of course I do not know much about Oceania I do know they have a great food program which is important, you pay for your wine and liquor which is a bummer but I can live with it..I also heard their shore excrusions are expensive but thats ok also....

For us this is the best itinerary I ever saw on a cruise ship crusing in the Med... I still cannot believe it...I had my TA get me a price on this and she amazed me on what she came up with so if I were a betting man which I am not I would bet I book this cruise

do it!

my husband and I are from the Ft. Laud area and we will be going on the Marina in April - Rome to Venice and belive me we have done our homework and have been on many lines. We love wine and food and can't wait to tour Italy on this beautiful ship.

Archived