Juneau-Land Tours?

repogirl49

Found DyeaDave in Skagway ( recommended by Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor) Ketchikan Taxi Tours ( also recommended here and on Trip Advisor) But can't find a reasonable tour operator in Juneau! Want to spend around $75.00 per person X 3 for a 3 or 4 hour tour! Does anyone have any ideas! I have been on the internet for hours with no luck! Please help!:rolleyes: Julie G.

Found DyeaDave in Skagway ( recommended by Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor) Ketchikan Taxi Tours ( also recommended here and on Trip Advisor) But can't find a reasonable tour operator in Juneau! Want to spend around $75.00 per person X 3 for a 3 or 4 hour tour! Does anyone have any ideas! I have been on the internet for hours with no luck! Please help!:rolleyes: Julie G.

About the only personal service tour operator I've heard of is M&M Tours. It's listed on the Juneau tourism site. Don't confuse it with the same named company in Skagway that's a cruddy tour reseller.

You can also just hire a cab to take you on a tour. I believe they're $75 an hour, which would fit in your budget. Check out some of the cab websites off the Juneau site for information.

We did juneau.jeep dot com. We had a charming young lady (employee of Molly) who took us on a 3 hour private jeep trip to see what we wanted. Took us to several off the path type places and to the Alaska Brewery. Wonderful!

Archived