Any Tips/Info on the Carnival Imagination?

Tammy25

I'm about to set sail on my wedding cruise aboard the Imagination on the 18th. I've only ever cruised once which was on the triumph and that was a bad experience. Can anyone help with some info on this ship? How is the serenity area? Are the rules enforced?

I'm also looking for info on the Library on the ship since that is where I will be getting married.

Can you use mobile broadband aboard the ship for internet? Sailing to the Bahamas so not sure if my broadband will work. I would like to upload some wedding pics after we set sail.

I'm about to set sail on my wedding cruise aboard the Imagination on the 18th. I've only ever cruised once which was on the triumph and that was a bad experience. Can anyone help with some info on this ship? How is the serenity area? Are the rules enforced?

I'm also looking for info on the Library on the ship since that is where I will be getting married.

Can you use mobile broadband aboard the ship for internet? Sailing to the Bahamas so not sure if my broadband will work. I would like to upload some wedding pics after we set sail.

Love the Imagination. Small ship easy to get around on it. The last time I was on it the Serenity Deck rules were enforced. It is a small area and gets crowded early. Congrtas on your on your wedding. Enjoy :)

The Imagination was my first cruise, and I loved it. The library is centrally located just off the atrium, not too many books in there, but it's a nice space and I think it'll be great for a wedding.

And I agree, the ship is easy to get to know and get around.

The serenity deck is wonderful!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

I was on that ship years ago and it is a beautiful ship. Watch out for the Spa workers because they like to add services you didn't use on your account. They are not workers for Carnival and are outside vendors. If you have any problems with them Carnival likes to stay out of their business. I had a $50. dispute with them and I couldn't get it resolved until I got home. It took one month to get my money back.

Have a wonderful time. Have a happy wedding.

I do plan to cruise on that ship again because I did have a great time on it. It will be relocating to Long Beach next year. I can hardly wait to cruise on it again.

Sailed the Imagination last September.

Very easy to find your way around. The Library is beautiful---congrats! There were quite a few weddings on our cruise. Enjoyed seeing the newlyweds getting formal pics taken!

Spent my evenings in the Piano Bar...LOL! Lively crowd there the week we sailed.

Unfortunately, our cabins (3 of them on Empress--midship) didn't have A/C...Guest services really tried and tried to ignore our complaints about the heat. They did provide small fans and a small...very small refund on our fares.

Despite the A/C issues it was a "girls trip" and we all had a tremendous time!

Archived