parking at nyc pier

soje

I was asking about the cost of parking, but I checked it myself!

It is $24 a day and they charge $180 maximum for more than 8 days. So for the 8 Carib. cruise it would be a whopping $180.

The post that they are a family of four probably would make it worthwhile, for others, I don't know.

We're going to park there. We live just North of NYC and it's really very convenient to hop in our car, and in 25 minutes, we're there. We've gotten rides from our children in the past and a few times hired a private car service. What started us taking our car and parking was the wait for our ride after debarkation. That was the pits! It's really a breeze getting off the ship, hopping into our car, and home within a half hour. Those fees have risen quite a bit lately though. Was $15 a day just a few years ago, then $18, $22 and now $24. The monthly rate of $180 save us a whopping $12 off the daily rate. I just love a discount! Anybody want to sublease a parking space for 22 days?:D

Archived