Past Bermuda Brides?!

glowmoon18

I am looking for anyone who has already had a wedding on a beach or somewere else in bermuda,and which company did you end up using? I was looking into Awesome events! But have heard horrible reviews,my fiance and i are just looking to have a small simple sunset wedding 10 to 15 people. So it'd be kind of hard to mess a small simple ceremony up,however i'd be devastated to pay someone all this money for them to blow me off,so any brides that have already gotten married the input would be fantastic!:D

The company I used doesn't look to be in business still. I'm not familiar with Awesome Events. I know Bermuda Bride is a good company and other brides here have used them.

Also another option is to check out resort websites and take a look at there wedding packages and use there planner, it will save you a few $ there. If you choose a resort your outside planner will have to contact them anyway, so it kind of cuts out the middle man. Unfortunately the resort I used is being renovated and won't reopen until summer 2012.

We had our ceremony on the beach with cake and champagne toast. There where 18 guests with us and it was wonderful. We came back to the ship and treated everyone to dinner at the specialty restaurant. It worked out perfectly.

If there's anything else I can answer for you, feel free to ask!

I think my husband may have responded to you on another thread...but I'll reply here too just in case. Kay-Annie of Kreative Koncepts is amazing. Reasonably priced & she is just a pleasure to work with. I felt like I was her only bride throughout the entire planning process. We did a pre-wedding visit and she took us around the island & spent the whole day with us. A hurricane hit during our wedding cruise and she re-planned our entire wedding in under 48 hours- you would have never known the chaos that went on during the days leading up to our wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. kreativekoncepts.biz

Archived