NCL FEE Style cruising

searay22sd

You thought NCL charged you more than RCCL?

Brand new to cruising, but as I am researching, I was shocked to discover that RCCL charges for many of the things I thought were free, Johnny Rockets, the flow rider, ice skating, bowling......

I looked at the excursions on NCL's island, so I did know the hippo slide comes with a cost, just like snorkelling or jet skiing. I guess I even expected that since it is OFF the ship. I wouldn't have expected to pay for things ON the ship (like the skating or flow rider)

WHAT? Not on the Oasis except fpr Johnny Rockets which is free for breakfast only. All the activites are FREE

WHAT? Not on the Oasis except fpr Johnny Rockets which is free for breakfast only. All the activites are FREE

This article misled me! It makes it sound like you pay for the flow rider (and Johnny Rockets)

Here is a thread with an article link that speaks on this very subject showing how all main stream cruise lines charge for extra services, etc, when you are onboard - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1353927

I just got off the NCL Perl and in all had a pretty enjoyable time though a little disappointed from my previous RCCL cruises. Though my kids had a blast! In theory I originally thought I was saving money with NCL. On RCCL we always have a grand suite on NCL we had a beautiful state room with balcony overlooking the aft. NCL made it look like we were getting a deal. Until I got the bill, then I realized It was almost equal to RCCL. They charge you for everything! On their private island it was $5 for my kids to go down a water slide! I will never cruise with them again.

Capt. Carroll NCL FEE STYLE CRUISES

IMG00153.jpg

sorry....just couldnt resist.....

Archived