Do we need to pack beach towels?

sidders79

They will provide you towels and you can take them with you on excursions. No need to bring your own

There will be some in your room when you arrive. Each day your steward will swap them with fresh ones if you want (there is a towel hamper under the sink). Just make sure if you start with 4 you end with 4, or you might end up paying for what you lost/forgot/took :)

If you use the slides/pools before your room is ready on embarkation day (I highly recommend it) you can "borrow" towels from a towel stand on the pool deck. Just show your cruise card and "sign out" what you need. They will check off your name when you return the towel to them. Again, make sure to return it.

I'm jealous. Even though it's 80 and sunny at my house today too, I wish I was on the Epic again.

They will provide you towels and you can take them with you on excursions. No need to bring your own

There will be some in your room when you arrive. Each day your steward will swap them with fresh ones if you want (there is a towel hamper under the sink). Just make sure if you start with 4 you end with 4, or you might end up paying for what you lost/forgot/took :)

If you use the slides/pools before your room is ready on embarkation day (I highly recommend it) you can "borrow" towels from a towel stand on the pool deck. Just show your cruise card and "sign out" what you need. They will check off your name when you return the towel to them.

Many Thanks sdmike. Two less things for us to pack for our flights over from the UK. My wife will probably pack another 3 outfits now!!

Many Thanks sdmike. Two less things for us to pack for our flights over from the UK. My wife will probably pack another 3 outfits now!!

You're welcome. Just make sure that after you're done packing, take half of it back out of your suitcase and put it away. :)

Archived