Conquest Aft-View Extended Balcony: Will I Get Sea Sick

We are looking at the Dec. 4 sailing out of New Orleans. I have read wonderful things about all of the aft balconies -- aft-view extended, premium, & the premium vista. We love balconies but have always tried to stay midship out of sea-sick concerns. Is there much more movement & swaying & therefore more tendancy for sea-sickness in the aft? In the very back, can you see the dock at all when pulling into the ports? Also, do all of the balconies (even the regular ones) have clear railings? I assumed all balconies did but found out differently about Holland America. Thanks so much for any info you can share. I am hoping to book very soon.

Our last three cruises on the Valor have all been aft extended with one being a aft wrap. All on decks 8 or 9. We simply love the aft balconies! Very quite with no issues with debris, smoke, ash etc...

We are not prone to motion sickness and honestly did not notice any more or less motion than other parts of the ship. We take Bonine the day before and the 1st day of the cruise "just in case'

The aft balconies are awesome on the Conquest Class. The aft extended balconies are really very large as compared to an aft extended on the Miracle for instance.

Have fun!

Archived